Sr. Mechanical Design Engineer
CaPow is growing!
We are looking for a highly skilled Mechanical Design Engineer to join our R&D team and take part in developing our ultra-deep-tech innovative products and solutions for wireless energy transfer systems for autonomous robotics.
The team deals with multidisciplinary R&D tasks for developing in-house solutions and platforms. Come work with us in a dynamic working environment with high responsibility, joining us, you’ll have the chance to develop unique products from scratch to mass production.
- Work with cross-functional teams to achieve product performance, schedule, cost, reliability, and quality targets.
- PCB mechanical design including close collaboration with electrical engineers.
- Design parts using plastic injection, die cast, extrusion and sheet metal.
- Design cooling surfaces for PCB.
- Preparation of production files including mechanical drawing, PCB mechanical drawings.
- Specification review and approval of manufacturing tools and molds.
- Leading the process of obtaining IP (Ingress Protection) ratings certification.
- BSc/MSc in Mechanical engineering, 5+ years of experience in mechanical design.
- Experience in design with a 3D CAD software (SolidWorks-advantage).
- Experience in mechanical designs and structures for electronic packaging.
- Experience with designing electro-mechanics mechanisms.
- Experience in production support.
- Experience with 3D printing.
- Hands-on lab work and assembly.
- Knowledge of electronic packaging design to meet safety and environmental requirements.
- Experience with Ansys 3D modeling – advantage.
- Familiar with MIL-STD specifications – advantage.