Sr. Hardware Design Engineer
CaPow is growing! We are looking for a highly skilled Hardware Design Engineer to join our R&D team and take part in developing our ultra-deep-tech innovative products and solutions for wireless energy transfer systems for autonomous robotics. The team deals with multidisciplinary R&D tasks for developing in-house solutions and platforms. Come work with us in a dynamic working environment with high responsibility, joining us, you’ll have the chance to develop unique products from scratch to mass production.
- Board design – power, analog and digital.
- Plan, execute and analyze HW validations.
- Design and BoM optimizations.
- Leading the development of the company’s core products.
- Responsibility for the development from the design stage to the final product, including all tests necessary to deliver the product to mass production (electronic tests, thermal tests, EMI tests).
- Close work with System/Mechanical/Embedded/ASIC and production teams.
- B.Sc. in Electrical engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in hardware board design.
- Experience in Analog and/or Power electronics designs (DC/DC topologies design, Analog circuits design, Noise and Signal integrity concerns).
- The position requires strong hardware capabilities – Experience with lab equipment for hardware validations.
- Strong E2E system/product bring-up and validation capabilities.
- Knowledge in high voltage/current and RF.
- Familiar with DC-DC control-loops.
- Familiar with DC-AC and AC-DC conversion circuits.
- Knowledge of PCBA design.
- Experience with wireless power charging – huge advantage.
- Experience in mass production procedure – advantage.
- Experience in EMI/EMC – advantage.