Sr. Embedded Engineer
CaPow is growing! We are looking for a highly skilled Software Embedded Engineer to join our R&D team and take part in developing our ultra-deep-tech innovative products and solutions for wireless energy transfer systems for autonomous robotics. The team deals with multidisciplinary R&D tasks for developing in-house solutions and platforms. Come work with us in a dynamic working environment with high responsibility, joining us, you’ll have the chance to develop unique products from scratch to mass production.
- Developing features in various areas and disciplines – power electronics, control theory, DSP and communication over different platforms.
- Developing on various micro-controllers and dealing with various RT constraints.
- Ownership of a project\product from end to end- from concept and simulation, through development and integration and field deployment.
- Building complex simulations integrating SW and HW.
- Collaborate with HW and ASIC teams.
- B.Sc. in Electrical engineering / Computer science.
- 5+ years programming experience in C/C++.
- 5+ years of working with real time embedded systems.
- Experience with SOCs designs.
- Experience with communication protocols (CAN, I2C, SPI, UART, RS-485, USB, Wi-Fi, ZigBee, etc).
- Experience with bring-up (bare metal).
- Knowledge of network communication protocols (TCP/IP, UDP).
- Experience with stm32 microcontroller – advantage.
- Experience with FreeRTOS – advantage.
- Experience with user interfaces – advantage.
- Experience with control\power electronics – huge advantage.