Integration & Validation Engineer
CaPow is growing!
We are looking for a highly skilled Integration & Validation Engineer to join our R&D team and take part in developing our ultra-deep-tech innovative products and solutions for wireless energy transfer systems for autonomous robotics.
The team deals with multidisciplinary R&D tasks for developing in-house solutions and platforms. Come work with us in a dynamic working environment with high responsibility, joining us, you’ll have the chance to develop unique products from scratch to mass production.
- Plan, execute and analyze end-to-end systems/products including hardware & embedded integration tests.
- Designing and building test setups from the first-level design, testing and studying E2E system operation at nominal and corner scenarios.
- Be a major part of product HW design, including characterization, implementation, and testing.
- Knowledge of all CaPow’s systems, use-cases, installations, and interfaces.
- Close work with HW/Mechanical/Embedded/ASIC and production teams.
- Reliability and compatibility tests according to regulatory requirements.
- B.Sc. in Electrical engineering.
- Specializing in Power Electronics – advantage
- At least 2- 3 years of experience as an Integration/SystemHW Engineer – Must
- Experience with multi-disciplinary systems – must
- The position requires strong hardware capabilities – Experience with lab equipment for hardware bring-up and validations – must.
- Strong E2E system/product bring-up and validation capabilities.
- High documentation capability.
- Experience with automation scripts coding – advantage.
- Experience in EMI/EMC – advantage.
- Experience with wireless power charging – huge advantage.